The latest sea buckthorn study was conducted with a sea buckthorn infused facial cream. The results, as expected, are staggering for skin care and beauty! (More about sea buckthorn for skin and beauty here.)
- Increased skin hydration. 96% of women claim their skin was more hydrated after 14 days, and 100% after 28 days.
- Decrease in brown spots and hyper-pigmentation. Up to 79% decrease in total area of spots and pigment discolorations.
- Reduced fine lines and pore size. 87% reported fine line reduction and 83% reduced pore size.
- 91% of women felt their skin appeared more youthful. Sea buckthorn is already known for anti-aging and this helps confirm it even further.
- 90% of women felt their skin was smoother, more even, and radiant. Sea buckthorn is known for increasing one’s ‘glow’.
- 100% of women reported softer and more supple skin after 1 month.
Many of these reports offer the same indications sea buckthorn has been getting for over a thousand years. It’s known as a beauty berry that can keep you young from the inside out. Modern trials and studies are furthering our knowledge of sea buckthorn and reinforcing the anti-aging and beauty claims known to Eastern Asians for centuries.
These results were released by Mont Echo Naturel’s, a sea buckthorn company out of Canada, who conducted a clinical study with a sea buckthorn infused facial cream.
Reference: Spin Control North America (Subsidiary of Spin Control France). EVALUATION OF THE ANTI-AGING EFFICACY OF A CONCEPT OF FIVE NATURAL SKIN CARE PRODUCTS. 2012 [cited 2012 June 19].
7 thoughts on “Clinical Sea Buckthorn Study Offers Impressive Results in Skin Care”
Where can i buy pure sea buckthorn oil
Feel free to click on our sponsor ads- they will be able to help you with purchasing.
Thank you sharing with us yes natural is better I’m 64 years smarter and 40 years younger
Hi, I just started taking some Sea buckthorn oil capsules. I was wondering would it also help for the brown spots on my face that I got from pregnancy or should I apply the oil directly on my face for that?
Yes, sea buckthorn seed oil can help with dark spots. If you have a capsule that is a blend of sea buckthorn berry and seed you can pop them open and use them topically. Just keep in mind that the berry oil is bright orange- so use it the same way you would make a mud mask. After you let the oil soak in for about 30 minutes you can wash off or wipe off any remaining oil.
You do not need both oils to treat wrinkles but using a cream with both oils in it allows you to get the nutrients closest to what you would get directly from the berry. The sea buckthorn berry oil has omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9 and is most often used topically and a deep moister treatment. It has rejuvenating properties that help keep the skin cells well nourished.
Sea buckthorn seed oil is great as an everyday topical treatment. The oil is also different in texture and consistency from the berry oil, the skin also absorbs it faster than the berry oil.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
Where can I find the product