- HairOilReviews.com – Sea Buckthorn Oil Review
- Sea Buckthorn Skincare Roundup – Top Manufacturers
- Sea Buckthorn Skincare Products – What Should You Look For?
- Sea Buckthorn Juice: the Ultimate Vitamin C Drink?
- Sea Buckthorn Oil Soft Gels – Brand and Product Review
- The Ins and Outs of Sea Buckthorn
- Don’t forget to look for sbt berries this fall!
- Permaculture Plants: Sea-Buckthorn
- Ray Mears Makes Wild Sea-Buckthorn Juice!
- Sea-buckthorn: suncreen for astronauts and superfruit for all!
- Findings from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in the Area of Life Science Research Reported
- Researchers Say Prairie Fruits Like Buffaloberry are Superfruits
- Sea Buckthorn and Bilberries May Improve Metabolic and Heart Health for Women: RCT Data
- DBT plans programme to develop industrial products by prospecting bioactive molecules from seabuckthorn
- Researchers Uncover Novel Mycotoxin Treatment
- Sea Buckthorn Surges in Popularity!
- How To Grow Sea Buckthorn
- Sea Buckthorn Has Amazing Benefits
- Sea Buckthorn For Skin Care
- Dr. Mercola Explains Everything You Need To Know About SBT
Category Archives: Research
Findings from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in the Area of Life Science Research Reported
Originally released 11/25/13 By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Biotech Business Week — Investigators discuss new findings in Life Science Research. According to news originating from New Delhi, India, by NewsRx correspondents, research stated, “Seabuckthorn (Hippophaerhamnoides L.) is known for its medicinal, nutritional and … Continue reading
Originally published by Nupur Jha on 11/14/13. Prairie fruits like buffaloberry, sea buckthorn and chokecherry are found to be superfruits as they are extremely rich sources of nutrients and have a high potential food value. Researchers from the University of … Continue reading
Originally Published by Stephen DANIELLS 8/20/2013 Daily consumption of sea buckthorn berries, its extracts, or bilberries may boost the overall metabolic profiles of overweight women, says a new study from Finland. Using a nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) metabolomics, researchers from … Continue reading
DBT plans programme to develop industrial products by prospecting bioactive molecules from seabuckthorn
Originally published on 8/1/2013 By Ramesh Shankar, Mumbai The Department of Biotechnology (DBT) will soon develop a network program aimed at developing industrial products through prospecting of bioactive molecules from seabuckthorn, a deciduous shrub. The programme aims to prospecting on … Continue reading
Originally published on May 7th, 2013 The leaves and berries of sea buckthorn (SB; Hippophae rhamnoides ; family Elaeagnaceae ) are medically claimed as having phyto-antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancerous properties in humans, according to Carmen Solcan from the University of Agricultural Sciences … Continue reading
Professor Frank Andrews of the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine studies the effects of sea buckthorn on horse stomach ulcers finding the berries healed some parts of the stomach just as well as prescribed medication. Andrews used 2 groups of … Continue reading
A recent study conducted by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine indicates that adding sea buckthorn berries to the diet of horses may reduce the incidence of glandular gastric ulcers. Check out our article on sea buckthorn and human ulcers … Continue reading
Researchers at the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan studied the effect of 1% sea buckthorn cream extract on sebum production. They used 10 male volunteers between 20 and 35 years of age and gave each subject either the treatment cream … Continue reading