- HairOilReviews.com – Sea Buckthorn Oil Review
- Sea Buckthorn Skincare Roundup – Top Manufacturers
- Sea Buckthorn Skincare Products – What Should You Look For?
- Sea Buckthorn Juice: the Ultimate Vitamin C Drink?
- Sea Buckthorn Oil Soft Gels – Brand and Product Review
- The Ins and Outs of Sea Buckthorn
- Don’t forget to look for sbt berries this fall!
- Permaculture Plants: Sea-Buckthorn
- Ray Mears Makes Wild Sea-Buckthorn Juice!
- Sea-buckthorn: suncreen for astronauts and superfruit for all!
- Sea buckthorn for Psoriasis?
- Cholesterol & Sea buckthorn
- Findings from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in the Area of Life Science Research Reported
- Researchers Say Prairie Fruits Like Buffaloberry are Superfruits
- Sea Buckthorn and Bilberries May Improve Metabolic and Heart Health for Women: RCT Data
- Benefits of Sea buckthorn
- Sea Buckthorn Surges in Popularity!
- How To Grow Sea Buckthorn
- Sea Buckthorn Has Amazing Benefits
- Sea Buckthorn For Skin Care
Category Archives: Health Benefits
We love this graphical overview of sea buckthorn as a garden plant. Besides a high rating for edibility and medicinal use, it gives a brief rundown of sea buckthorn’s ideal growing conditions. The uses listed leave a little to be … Continue reading
Published on 5/23/2013 Larry R. Miller has been a freelance writer, worldwide health and fitness information source since 1982. Scientific studies suggest that sea buckthorn (SBT) supplementation may be able to improve every user’s life for the better. My personal … Continue reading
Sea buckthorn oil for mouth ulcers Originally posted May 2, 2013 Mouth ulcers – or aphthous ulcers – painful, but the inside of the cheek and opening your mouth, usually in benign lesions. Doctors are not sure what causes these … Continue reading
Originally published April 28, 2013 Sea Buckthorn, a plant which produces the orange-colored sea buckthorn berry, grown mainly in the mountainous and colder regions of China, Russia and Canada, is rapidly becoming popular throughout the world for hundreds of potential … Continue reading
By: Michelle Schoffro Cook An ancient Tibetan healing secret is finally being discovered in the West. For thousands of years Tibetans used a fruit that grows wild in the Himalayan Mountains as food and medicine to treat many serious health … Continue reading
By Carol Dreibelbis Sea buckthorn, also known as Siberian pineapple, sea berry, sandthorn, or swallowthorn, is a deciduous shrub that grows natively across northern Eurasia. As its name suggests, sea buckthorn’s branches are dense, stiff, and thorny, but its berries … Continue reading
“Remember this name: sea buckthorn berries. It seems there’s some new miracle ingredient for skin emerging every week, but sea buckthorn berries really do deserve the hype surrounding them. You will be hearing a lot more about this superfruit in … Continue reading
It is important to note that no one nutrient makes sea buckthorn a wonderful choice for health and wellness. Sea buckthorn has so many health promoting properties stemming from it’s vast nutritional profile that singling out any one component, such … Continue reading
Flavonoids are compounds naturally found in plants that, along with carotenes, create the intense colors of flowers, as well as fruits. They’re partly responsible for sea buckthorn’s color as well as its high level of Beta-Carotene. They protect the plant … Continue reading
In the world of nutrition, few foods are as nutritionally dense as the berry; and in the world of berries, few of these tiny fruits are as nutritionally dense as Sea Buckthorn. Relatively rare (sea buckthorn grows mostly in Asia … Continue reading