- HairOilReviews.com – Sea Buckthorn Oil Review
- Sea Buckthorn Skincare Roundup – Top Manufacturers
- Sea Buckthorn Skincare Products – What Should You Look For?
- Sea Buckthorn Juice: the Ultimate Vitamin C Drink?
- Sea Buckthorn Oil Soft Gels – Brand and Product Review
- The Ins and Outs of Sea Buckthorn
- Don’t forget to look for sbt berries this fall!
- Permaculture Plants: Sea-Buckthorn
- Ray Mears Makes Wild Sea-Buckthorn Juice!
- Sea-buckthorn: suncreen for astronauts and superfruit for all!
- Findings from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in the Area of Life Science Research Reported
- Researchers Say Prairie Fruits Like Buffaloberry are Superfruits
- Sea Buckthorn and Bilberries May Improve Metabolic and Heart Health for Women: RCT Data
- DBT plans programme to develop industrial products by prospecting bioactive molecules from seabuckthorn
- Researchers Uncover Novel Mycotoxin Treatment
- Sea Buckthorn Surges in Popularity!
- How To Grow Sea Buckthorn
- Sea Buckthorn Has Amazing Benefits
- Sea Buckthorn For Skin Care
- Dr. Mercola Explains Everything You Need To Know About SBT
Category Archives: Health Benefits
Be sure to check out this article by Naomi MacKenzie about the miracle that is sea buckthorn! “This tiny yellowish-orange berry is smaller than a blueberry but has 12 times the amount of vitamin C in an orange! The sea buckthorn … Continue reading
Orginally posted June 14, 2014 If you haven’t heard of sea buckthorn, you’re missing out on the skin-supporting benefits of these berry-like fruits. Derived from the seeds and pulp of the brightly colored fruit found on sea buckthorn trees, sea buckthorn … Continue reading
What Is Sea Buckthorn And What Can I Do With It? Originally posted by Robin Triskele Gorgeous seabuckthorn, with its glorious thin silvery green leaves and plump, juicy bright orange berries… it definitely stands out amongst the rest. The seabuckthorn is hailed as natures most balanced … Continue reading
Originally Published 1/5/2014 by Hope Gillette Sea buckthorn is not a common household name, but this plant is a favorite of individuals who like to stick to natural remedies. Known by the Latin name of Hippophae rhamnoides , sea buckthorn is typically used … Continue reading
Originally published by Becky Lerne 12/28/2013 The first time I bit into a juicy Sea-Buckthorn berry, the sweet and tart taste reminded me of two rather disparate things: SweeTarts candies and pineapple. Also known as Seaberry, Sandthorn, or Sallowthorn, this gorgeous … Continue reading
Originally published by Jenny Logan 12/2013 Omega 7 first came to my notice early on this year, when I noticed that my mum had an almost constantly streaming eye. She told me it had got so bad that she could … Continue reading
Concerned about cancer, inflammation, memory loss or diabetes? ‘Holy Fruit of the Himalayas’ can help
Originally published on Saturday, October 19, 2013 by Carolanne Wright (NaturalNews) With environmental pollutants, radiation, stress and chemicals bombarding us at every turn, simply consuming a clean diet isn’t enough to ensure health – additional fortification with nutrient-dense superfoods is often … Continue reading
Daily consumption of sea buckthorn berries, its extracts, or bilberries may boost the overall metabolic profiles of overweight women, says a new study from Finland. Using a nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) metabolomics, researchers from the University of Turku, the University … Continue reading
Originally published on 6/19/2013 Most people these days have heard of the health benefits of consuming omega-3 fatty acids, found in flax seeds, walnuts and cold water fish, such as salmon. Recently, omega-7 fatty acids have taken centre stage as … Continue reading
We love this graphical overview of sea buckthorn as a garden plant. Besides a high rating for edibility and medicinal use, it gives a brief rundown of sea buckthorn’s ideal growing conditions. The uses listed leave a little to be … Continue reading