- HairOilReviews.com – Sea Buckthorn Oil Review
- Sea Buckthorn Skincare Roundup – Top Manufacturers
- Sea Buckthorn Skincare Products – What Should You Look For?
- Sea Buckthorn Juice: the Ultimate Vitamin C Drink?
- Sea Buckthorn Oil Soft Gels – Brand and Product Review
- The Ins and Outs of Sea Buckthorn
- Don’t forget to look for sbt berries this fall!
- Permaculture Plants: Sea-Buckthorn
- Ray Mears Makes Wild Sea-Buckthorn Juice!
- Sea-buckthorn: suncreen for astronauts and superfruit for all!
- Sea buckthorn for Psoriasis?
- Cholesterol & Sea buckthorn
- Findings from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in the Area of Life Science Research Reported
- Researchers Say Prairie Fruits Like Buffaloberry are Superfruits
- Sea Buckthorn and Bilberries May Improve Metabolic and Heart Health for Women: RCT Data
- Sea Buckthorn Surges in Popularity!
- How To Grow Sea Buckthorn
- Sea Buckthorn Has Amazing Benefits
- Sea Buckthorn For Skin Care
- Dr. Mercola Explains Everything You Need To Know About SBT
Category Archives: Education
Originally published by Rachel Berman on 6/12/2013 Move over omega 3’s, omega 7’s are now in the fatty acid research spotlight. While you’re probably well aware of how omega 3’s from fatty fish, nuts and seeds can do your body … Continue reading
Originally Published 6/11/13 by Jennifer Sygo Have you taken your omega-7s today? If you follow nutrition information even half-heartedly, there’s a good chance you’ve heard of omega-3 fatty acids, the fats derived primarily from fish that are thought to be … Continue reading
Originally published May 22, 2013 For a while now, we’ve wanted to start profiling certain plant species here on our site. There are a few reasons for this: First, a lot of these plants are unfamiliar to American gardeners (outside … Continue reading
Originally Posted Sunday, 21 April 2013 on NaturallySavvy.com One of the more popular herbs as of late, sea buckthorn, is an herb with leaves, fruits, and flowers that can be used in the making of therapeutic products for internal and external uses. … Continue reading
By: Michelle Schoffro Cook An ancient Tibetan healing secret is finally being discovered in the West. For thousands of years Tibetans used a fruit that grows wild in the Himalayan Mountains as food and medicine to treat many serious health … Continue reading
Fox News featured a sea buckthorn article by Chris Kilham, known as the Medicine Hunter. Chris explores indigenous natural medicines around the world and is an influencing voice in the natural product industry. He is the founder of Medicine Hunter, Inc. … Continue reading
Legends of the Berry – Genghis Khan and the Ancient Greeks Shared a Common Interest in the Sea Buckthorn Miracle Berry
It lives in the mountains, often unseen and overlooked. It is a secret held by the ancients, once forgotten. It is the stuff of legend, driving men to the skies, the infirmed into victorious battle, the warlord to conquer. It … Continue reading
One of the reasons sea buckthorn has remained outside the spotlight for so long in the United States could be the fact that it is inedible in its natural state. You can’t just eat the fresh berries raw, or drink … Continue reading
The continents of Europe and Asia are the natural habitat of the sea buckthorn bush, and it has always been very common there in areas with loose soil, such as beaches and other sandy areas. It is tougher than most … Continue reading